Driving and BVD
Dizziness While Driving and Binocular Vision Disorders
- Feeling dizzy while driving, especially while driving on the highway with cars speeding past you
- Anxiety or panic attacks while driving
- Feeling an out of body experience while driving (feeling like you are floating)
- Feeling like you will pass out while driving
- Feeling like the cars are too close to you while driving (difficulty estimating distances to the cars next to you)
- Feeling like you are moving backwards while stopped at a stop light
- Difficulty with going over a bridge (feeling like you will fall off the bridge)
- Rounding curves makes you feel dizzy and disoriented
Dr. Sonneberg Talks About Feeling Dizzy While Driving
Contact Us Today!
NeuroVisual Specialists of Florida and iSee VisionCare is a full-service optometrist you can trust with the whole family. We offer eye exams, glasses, contact lenses, and pediatric vision care and are also the only neurovisual specialist in the state of Florida. We would love to hear from you — contact us by phone at (561) 733-9008 or through our online contact form.