Binocular Vision Dysfunction Questionnaires
Welcome! You’re probably on this page for one or more of the following:
- you have experienced symptoms such as headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, or anxiety over a short or extended period of time
- you have seen one or more specialists for your symptoms and nothing seems to help
- you have experienced a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- you have been diagnosed with ADHD, dyslexia, other learning disabilities
- you were asked by a friend to “just take the test”
You have likely suffered from your symptoms long enough. And as unbelievable as it may seem, you wonder: could it be your eyes?
Your might be suffering from Binocular Vision Dysfunction (BVD). With BVD, one eye sees an image differently (vertically, horizontally—or both) than the other eye. The body corrects this by overusing and severely straining the eye muscles, causing the symptoms of BVD which include headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, difficulty with reading, learning and concentrating, and even anxiety in large spaces
Please take the test to see if you have Binocular Vision Dysfunction
Contact Us Today!
NeuroVisual Specialists of Florida and iSee VisionCare is a full-service optometrist you can trust with the whole family. We offer eye exams, glasses, contact lenses and pediatric vision care and are also the only neurovisual specialist in the state of Florida. We would love to hear from you — contact us by phone at (561) 733-9008 or through our online contact form.